Six Practice Questions for Sermon Based Small groups –week starting 8/23
Get to Know You Questions
1. What were meals like at your house growing up?
2. What were your neighbors like then? What are you neighbors like now?
Into the Text
3. What must the rich man have been thinking about Lazarus in order to pass
Him by every day and not do anything?
4. Why do you think the rich man wants Lazarus to be the one to go and warn
5. What neighborhoods do we drive by often that desperately need help?
6. Is there anyone we might be avoiding in our lives, rich or poor, family or stranger, who God would want us to reach out to?